The Main Intelligence Directorate published a list of "Kadyrovtsy" who fought in Ukraine
More than 2,000 "Kadyrovtsy" came to Ukraine to kill.
About 2.5 thousand militants from Chechnya came to kill Ukrainians. Their main task was to intimidate and genocide Ukrainians, as well as to perform the functions of detachments. This was reported by the press service of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine.
The so-called "Kadyrovtsy" began to enter the territory of Ukraine in the early days of Russia's large-scale military invasion. Being in the second echelon of the offensive, they were engaged in searches of premises, bullying of hostages and civilians, robbery and robbery, the report says.
According to scouts, after the Russian troops began to suffer large-scale losses, the "Kadyrovites" were ordered to stop the retreating units of the occupiers and to shoot those who refused to fight - to play the role of detachments.
Shamefully thrown back by Ukrainian soldiers from Kyiv and Chernigov, Kadyrov's mercenaries moved to the Lugansk and Mariupol directions, where they continued to rob and shoot videos about their exploits for TikTok, the GUR adds.
It is also known that out of 2.5 thousand mercenaries, about 100 were killed, about 300 were injured and over 60 fled from Ukraine.
- Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers
- The military showed what Bakhmut looks like now
- Prisoner's confession: spreading petal mines in residential areas of Donetsk for the purpose of provocation
- Ukrainians want to serve subpoenas via messenger
- Reznikov tells when AFU will launch counteroffensive
- Romania changes support conditions for Ukrainian refugees