Czech benefactors to help set up rehabilitation centre for veterans in Kiev
The Czech charity Future for Ukraine plans to help set up one of the Kiev Militia Hubs to help rehabilitate veterans.
The cooperation agreement between Kiev and the Czech charitable foundation provides for the creation of a comprehensive system to provide measures for physical and psychological rehabilitation and reintegration of veterans, the deputy head of the Kiev City State Administration, Marina Honda, said on Facebook.
This will make it possible to begin equipping one of our 'Kyiv military hub' as the only centre for social adaptation and rehabilitation of defenders and defenders with the necessary equipment," said Marina Honda.
According to Marina Honda, providing measures for the comprehensive rehabilitation of combatants is an essential element in the functioning of a holistic reintegration system.
"Kyiv Military Hub will be a one-stop-shop for veterans and their families, where they can receive the necessary range of services.
The Future for Ukraine charitable foundation rehabilitates Ukrainian fighters in Czech clinics, carries out humanitarian demining and modernises the infrastructure of Ukrainian cities.
- It has been revealed whether this year's Book Arsenal will take place
- Reznikov voiced Ukraine's main needs for a counter-offensive
- Lukashenko threatens Ukraine and fears NATO will invade Belarus
- How many people have applied to join the Offensive Guard
- "The enemy is visibly nervous," Syrsky said of the situation on the Bakhmut direction
- Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers