Britain is ready to take patronage over the restoration of Kyiv and the Kiev region
Boris Johnson announced the support of Britain.
Great Britain is ready to become the main country that will work on the restoration of the Kyiv region and the capital itself. The corresponding promise was given by Prime Minister Boris Johnson during his visit to Kyiv.
The fact that Britain is ready to join the restoration of the region, said Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Boris Johnson was very specific in answering my questions, as always. We have already determined what kind of assistance the UK will provide for the post-war reconstruction of Ukraine,” the president said.
However, the parties have not yet announced specifics on how they will restore the territory of the Kyiv region. It is also not yet known how much money is needed for this.
Also, British Prime Minister Johnson said that sanctions against Russia will increase week by week. The head of the British government added that freezing the assets of Russian oligarchs would not be limited.
- Prisoner's confession: spreading petal mines in residential areas of Donetsk for the purpose of provocation
- Romania changes support conditions for Ukrainian refugees
- Residents of Belgorod report drone attacks
- Zelensky explained to journalists the importance of holding Bakhmut
- Pentagon reveals what the AFU's main needs are on the frontline
- Russia can use the ceasefire to its advantage - Blinken