Blogger cat Stepan helps to restore Ukrainian cultural heritage
Blogger-millionaire cat Stepan became the third Ambassador of the "Preserve Ukrainian culture" project.
This was reported by the press service of the Ukrainian Ministry of Culture.
The cat blogger has 1.3 million followers on Instagram.
He is known to be from Kharkiv. He later evacuated to France and returned to Ukraine in autumn.
The Kharkiv cat Stepan, who has 1.3 million followers on Instagram, became an ICIP ambassador for the "Save Ukrainian Culture" project, which is the third star to join the project, which aims to restore Ukrainian cultural monuments destroyed by the Russians," the statement said.
Stepan the cat reminds us that in 8 months of war the Russian Federation has destroyed or damaged 552 objects of Ukrainian cultural heritage and cultural infrastructure. The losses already amount to hundreds of millions of hryvnias.
The cat became a volunteer and even helped Ukrainian animal shelters and zoos from abroad.
- The US has spoken out about its expectation of a new Putin offensive
- Baranov talks about how Ukrainian missile forces and artillery are improving
- More than 344,000 Ukrainians have reported damaged and destroyed property
- SBU detains enemy informer in Kharkiv region
- 15 children deported by Russians returned to Ukraine
- How many people remain in Avdiivka has been revealed