Pensions in Ukraine have grown since the first of March.
Pensions of Ukrainians as a result of indexation since March 1, 2020 have increased by an average of 380 hryvnias. About 10 million recipients received increased pensions. This is reported by the Ministry of Social Policy.
Also, according to the department, people received:
- increasing indexation results to the minimum limit of UAH 100 - 1.03 million recipients;
- a monthly supplement of UAH 135 to pensioners whose pensions are not subject to indexation - 0.66 million recipients;
- indexed monthly supplement for pensioners aged 75 to 80 - 0.86 million recipients;
- indexed monthly supplement for pensioners aged 80 years and over - 1.35 million recipients;
- addition to the minimum pension payment:
- in the amount of UAH 2,100 - 1.05 million recipients;
- in the amount of UAH 2,300 - 1.33 million recipients.
The average increase in "military" pensions amounted to 787 hryvnia. Wherein:
- for length of service, 368,333 recipients received an increase by an average of UAH 837;
- for disability, 39,235 recipients received an increase by an average of UAH 995;
- in case of loss of a breadwinner, 79,228 beneficiaries received an increase by an average of UAH 451.
In addition, the size of the minimum pension payments to participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, in respect of which a causal relationship of disability with the Chernobyl disaster has been established, has been increased.
Recalculation of pensions was carried out for 4,125 liquidators of the Chernobyl accident, and the average increase amounted to 790 hryvnia.
At the same time, the average pension increase is:
- persons with disabilities of the 1st group amounted to 1163 hryvnia;
- persons with disabilities of the 2nd group amounted to 558 hryvnia;
- persons with disabilities of the 3rd group amounted to 879 hryvnia.
- Ukrainians increase their insurance record with voluntary contributions
- Shmygal: After indexation, average pension is 5,200 hryvnias
- Do pensioners with a long insurance record have additional guarantees?
- You can apply for a pension with Dia.Pidpis: how to do it
- The government plans to provide social services for certain categories of IDPs
- Pensioners in Kiev can go to the cinema for free