In the Russian Federation, a sharp surge in thefts was recorded after the start of a full-scale war in Ukraine.
In Russia, the number of shoplifting has increased dramatically. Russians have been stealing more often since the beginning of a full-scale war in Ukraine. The average value of stolen goods during this period amounted to 1.5 thousand rubles. This is reported by the Russian resource RBC .
According to the NTechLab face recognition system, the number of store thefts in the Russian Federation has jumped sharply from February to April of this year. At the same time, it is indicated that the average amount of stolen goods is 1.5 thousand rubles, which is 25% more over the same period in 2021, the article says.
At the same time, residents of Russia stole in stores more often: confectionery - 19% of all thefts; sausages - 16%; alcohol - 14%; cheeses - 13%; coffee and cocoa - 7%.
Russians also steal at self-service checkouts. During this period, the number of theft there increased by 34%. It is also reported that in grocery stores, goods were stolen along with a basket and the number of such crimes increased by 27%.
Representatives of retail chains in Russia explained that the number of thefts begins to increase as soon as problems with the economy begin.
Also, a video appeared on the network of how young people in Russia took away pizza from a child.
- In Luhansk Region, occupants announced "holidays" for schoolchildren in summer camps in Russia
- В Офисе президента отреагировали на новые условия РФ по прекращению войны
- Russia names new conditions for ending war
- Attack on Ukraine: Russia launches 48 airborne targets
- Prigozhin withdraws Wagner from Bakhmut: what is happening there now
- An explosive device fell from a UAV on a roadway in Belgorod