In Kaliningrad, they trained to "destroy" enemy aircraft
As part of the training, the crews worked out the accelerated preparation of fighters for departure.
Russia held military exercises in its Kaliningrad exclave, located between Poland and Lithuania. This was reported by the press service of the Western Military District for the Baltic Fleet.
It is noted that Russian Su-27 fighters took part in military exercises simulating an enemy air strike on Kaliningrad.
Su-27 fighters of the naval aviation of the Baltic Fleet conducted a training session to intercept aircraft of a mock enemy, which, according to legend, intended to bomb strategic targets in the Kaliningrad region, the press service of the Baltic Fleet reported.
More than 10 Su-27 crews were involved in the exercises.
The flights were carried out both during the day and at night, the press service added.
- Kadyrov says he is ready to send his mercenaries "to defend Belgorod"
- The RDK and Freedom of Russia have summoned the governor of Belgorod Region for talks
- Gumcorridors in Ukraine opened for residents of the Belgorod region - Legion of Liberty
- Russian propagandists come up with a new story about battle locusts attacking Russia
- Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
- Drone parade in Moscow: evacuations and damage to homes
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.