How to claim your pension in the newly liberated territories

The Ministry of Social Policy explained how to get pensions in the liberated territories
Читати українською

Pensioners in the de-occupied territories will be able to receive pensions from the card in cash.

The relevant legislative changes were adopted by the government today. This was reported by the Ministry for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine.

Residents of the bunker, who receive payments on the card, will be able to receive money in their hands. To do this, you must submit an application to any local government body for the calculation of a pension in cash. Previously, this could only be done with a personal presence at the branch of the Pension Fund of Ukraine. The money will be delivered to Ukrposhta, the ministry said.

In the de-occupied territories of Ukraine, all life support systems are being restored.

Until there is electricity and communications everywhere, banks and ATMs have not started working everywhere. So that the residents of the de-occupied territories - pensioners - could finally receive the funds accrued by the state, and the aforementioned legislative innovation was introduced, the ministry said.

Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron