Funds allocated for restoration in Ukraine: which cities will receive how much
Ukraine allocated funds for the restoration of the liberated territories
The first billion hryvnia was directed to the restoration of the liberated territories. The Kyiv region will receive the most money.
This is reported by the Telegram channel SPRAVDI.
The first billion hryvnia was allocated from the reserve fund to restore the territories liberated from Russian invaders.
The funds will be used to eliminate the consequences of hostilities and the priority restoration of infrastructure, the report says.
Where was the money distributed?
- Kyiv region - 400 million hryvnia;
- Chernihiv region - 250 million hryvnia;
- Sumy region - 250 million hryvnia;
- Zhytomyr region - 100 million hryvnia.
This is only the first stage, and there is still a lot of work to be done on the capital restoration of our country. We will start doing this immediately after our victory,” Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal said.
- What information military families need to know
- Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers
- The military showed what Bakhmut looks like now
- Vereshchuk: Ukraine ready to pick up Russian deported orphans at border with any EU country
- Prisoner's confession: spreading petal mines in residential areas of Donetsk for the purpose of provocation
- IAEA: Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant cannot be protected
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
What information military families need to know
Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers
The military showed what Bakhmut looks like now
Vereshchuk: Ukraine ready to pick up Russian deported orphans at border with any EU country
CNN: US believes Russia is preparing another offensive against Ukraine in the coming weeks
General Staff names localities where fiercest fighting is taking place
AFU reveals how ready Ukrainian infrastructure is to receive F-16 fighters
News about war
Defence Ministry reveals ratio of casualties on eastern front
General Staff: Russians achieve partial success near Bakhmut
Ukrainians want to serve subpoenas via messenger
Car ran over anti-tank mine in Kharkiv region - fatalities
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine