A monstrous explosion occurred in the capital of Armenia
A strong explosion and a fire broke out at the Surmalu wholesale market in Yerevan.
An explosion occurred in the Surmalu shopping center in Yerevan. The incident on August 14 is reported by Sputnik Armenia with reference to the Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
One of the residents of a nearby house told reporters that at first there was a strong explosion, followed by pops.
Pre-burning warehouse with fireworks.
The fire was assigned an increased rating of complexity No. 2. Six fire brigades from the rescue unit of the Yerevan City Rescue Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with a ladder left for the scene, the News.Am portal indicated.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations clarified that they are aware of the presence of victims, but their number is still being specified.
- Melitopol mayor speaks out about the consequences of yesterday's "arrivals" in the city
- There was an explosion near occupied Melitopol
- Russians leave Berdyansk port after morning blast
- Car blown up in Kharkiv region: woman killed, children seriously injured
- Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
- Rossmi: FSB building attacked in Belgorod
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.