The OPU reacted to the death of a girl in Chuguev
The invaders continue to shell the liberated territories.
The Russians are "weak losers who fight children." This is how they reacted to the death of a child in Chuguev as a result of enemy shelling. In particular, in his Telegram channel, Andrey Yermak, the head of the OP, wrote: "In Chuguev, the Russians killed an 11-year-old girl. Weak losers who are at war with children."
He stressed that the entire nation is responsible for such crimes.
The Russian nation is shameful, because it is she who is responsible for those who commit such cowardly crimes, he stressed.
For those who crossed out the future of entire generations of Russians, who will pay for all this, because of their own complexes and inadequacy, - added the head of the OP.
Recall that on September 17 in the afternoon, Russian troops launched rocket attacks on Chuguev in the Kharkiv region. As a result, a woman and an 11-year-old girl were injured. The girl subsequently died in the hospital.
According to preliminary data, the missiles damaged critical infrastructure, the residential sector, enterprises, and a gas station.
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Occupiers shell Kharkiv with six S-300 missiles
- Ukrainian biologist Bijan Sharopov killed in war
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops