Director of Partisanskaya Glory Park detained for bribery in Kyiv
The director of a metropolitan park demanded USD 2,000 for permission to locate a café, which was to become an "Indestructible Point". He was detained while receiving the money.
This was reported by the press service of the Prosecutor-General's Office.
According to the investigation, the official, who reports to the Culture Department of the Kyiv State Administration, demanded 2,000 dollars from a private company for permission to locate a café in Partisanskaya Glory Park. The establishment was also supposed to be used as a "point of indestructibility".
During the control over the crime, the law enforcers documented the transfer of the first part of the improper benefit - $1 thousand to the director of the park. During the transfer of the second part in the amount of $ 1 thousand, the official was detained," noted in the message.
Currently, the suspect is suspected under Part 3, Article 368 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine and a preventive measure has been chosen.
- Overnight, Russia launched another attack on Ukrainian territory: air defence destroyed 35 of 35 cruise missiles
- В КГГА сообщили, сколько вражеских объектов сбили в небе над Киевом
- Another mass attack in Kyiv region. There have been casualties
- Three dead in attack on Kiev. The KGVA has clarified the information
- Four bloggers from Kyiv are under SBU suspicion for publishing air defence work
- The Russians' attack on the capital: Air defence shoots down 29 Iranian Shahedin
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.