"Ukrzaliznytsia restored trains from Kiev to Lviv
All designated electric trains will also run on schedule.
Ukrzaliznytsia returned Intercity+ flights No. 717 and No. 743 from Kyiv to Lviv due to the lifting of the enhanced curfew in Kyiv. This was reported in the Telegram channel of the railway company.
In connection with the cancellation of the enhanced curfew in Kyiv, Ukrzaliznytsia is returning Intercity+ flights No. 717 and No. 743 from Kyiv to Lviv, the report says.
All designated electric trains will also run on schedule, the company added.
Earlier, the mayor of Kyiv, Vitali Klitschko, said that the curfew in Kyiv and the region will last from 20:00 on March 26 to 7:00 on March 28. During it, residents of the city can go outside only to go to the shelter on an alarm, and public transport, shops, pharmacies, gas stations will not work. Because of this, Ukrzaliznytsia canceled flights from Kyiv to Lviv.
Subsequently, the mayor announced that there would be no curfew in Kyiv and the region tomorrow afternoon.
- Despite the shelling, trains in Kiev arrive on schedule - Ukrzaliznytsia
- Ukrzaliznytsia returns hot meals to trains
- Ukrzaliznytsia launches first routes to deoccupied Balakliya
- Payment by bank card in ground transport in Kyiv will work in October
- Ukrzaliznytsia offered evacuation flights to residents of Crimea
- In Kyiv, you can pay for the fare with a bank card