A flight in Dnipro destroyed an entire entrance to an apartment building
All emergency services are working at the scene of the hit in Dnipro.
On Saturday, 14 January, the Russian occupiers carried out another massive rocket attack on Ukraine.
The Russians hit an apartment building in a district of the city of Dnipro, according to the Office of the President.
The released photos show that at least one of the entrances of the building was destroyed. People may be under the rubble, they said.
The Russians' reaction to a hit on a residential building in Dnipro. They openly laugh at the human grief and try to quip.
Rescuers are removing people's bodies from under the rubble. The exact number of dead is unknown.
- Russian marauders from Bucha were captured
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kyiv defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- State Emergency Service of Ukraine publishes photos of consequences of missile attack on residential building in Kramatorsk