Occupiers shelled Pavlohrad: the railway was destroyed
In Pavlograd, Dnepropetrovsk region, the enemies destroyed the railway.
It is reported by UNIAN with reference to the head of the Dnepropetrovsk public administration.
The Pavlograd-2 railway station was destroyed. The railway track and rails were also destroyed. 15 freight cars derailed. Traffic through the station has been suspended indefinitely, the statement said.
Recall that today the occupiers fired again at Kyiv.
The version of the TG channel of the Social Portal in English is open.
Russian version of Socportal TG channel.
- Satellite images show Russians preparing for new air attack on Ukraine
- Crime in Kiev dropped during blackout - National Police
- A third bomb discovered in Spain in the last two days
- Pentagon signs billion-dollar contract to supply NASAMS air defence systems to Ukraine
- NATO wants to invest in Soviet weaponry used by Ukraine
- Germany admits it actually contributed to the outbreak of war in Ukraine