Maryana Mamonova gave birth to a daughter: they have already been discharged from the hospital
Military medic Maryana Mamonova, defender of Azovstal, gave birth to a girl. Mom and baby are already at home.
This was written by the Deputy Head of the Office of the President, Kyrylo Tymoshenko.
On September 25, Maryana Mamonova, freed from Russian captivity, gave birth to a girl. Today, the woman and child were discharged from the hospital.
Maryana, our hero's military medic, was taken prisoner in early April this year. She returned home on September 21, and on the night of September 25, she already gave birth. A miracle happened! Once again, congratulations to the mother and the little Ukrainian!, Tymoshenko wrote.
The girl was named Anya. The child's weight is 3250 grams. Height: 57 centimeters.
Recall that on September 21, Viktor Medvedchuk was exchanged for 200 Ukrainian soldiers, among whom were the defenders of Azovstal.
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- Ukraine returned from captivity 50 more servicemen
- In Mariupol people are dying of cold