Famous ukrainian comedian purchased ambulances and SUV for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Comedian Mark Kutsevalov purchased ambulances and an SUV for the Ukrainian military.
The actor announced this on his Instagram page.
Three Mercedes are equipped with everything necessary, thanks to which military doctors will be able to evacuate the wounded from the combat zone and provide first aid. With the remaining money, a Mitsubishi SUV was purchased for the military.
To collect the necessary amount, the man made a charitable trip from his hometown of Chernomorsk (Odessa region) to Mount Hoverla. In total, he walked 850 kilometers. Every day a man walked 50 km.
Kutsevalov Mark Arturovich is an extraordinary Ukrainian stand-up comedian and screenwriter, acting under the stage name Transparent Racer. His performances are called the new format of Ukrainian show business, and he himself is called "a little strange." However, this did not prevent him from making such a generous and patriotic act.
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Russians storm Bakhmut again
- Ukrainian intelligence reveals volume of trophy Russian equipment with AFU
- Biden to discuss Ukraine's arms requests with Zelensky
- Russian Federation denies Russian claims that it is blocking a road supplying the Armed Forces in Bakhmut